This course is composed of 160 simplified well detailed video lessons, with over 19hours of well detailed and step by step learning on real projects.
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to build websites of various kinds from scratch and host it for publicity with creditable accessibility.
What Will You Learn?
- Learn the anatomy of HTML syntax to structure yourwebsites.
- Understand the HTML boilerplate and HTML doctypes.
- How to structure text in HTML.
- How to structure HTML lists to create unordered and orderedlists.
- How to insert images using HTML
- How to create hyperlinks using anchor tags.
- Understand how to use HTML tables for content.
- How to use tables for layout.
- Learn HTML best practices.
- Understand about HTML forms and create a simple contactme form.
- HTML Divs and how to separate content for CSS styling.
- Understand what are cascading style sheets and how you canuse it to style your website.
- How to use CSS selectors and properties.
- Learn about how to use inline, internal and external CSS.
- Understand CSS coding best practices.
- Learn about CSS sizing methods.
- Learn the anatomy of CSS syntax and structure.
- CSS specificity and implementing style hierarchy.
- Class vs. Ids and how to target each.
- CSS display and how to implement layout.
- How to use CSS static, relative and absolute positioningsystems.
- Font styling using CSS and web safe fonts.
- Centering elements using CSS.
- Website design fundamentals and typography.
- How to use CSS float and clear.
- How combine CSS selectors and understand selector priority.
- Learn the fundamentals of implementing responsive webdesign.
- How to use Balsamiq to mockup and wireframe websites.
- The fundamentals of UI design for websites.
- How to install the Bootstrap framework.
- Understanding the Bootstrap grid layout system.
- How to use bootstrap containers to layout your websiteeasily.
- Learn to use other Bootstrap components such as buttons.
- Adding symbols using Font Awesome.
- Learn to use Bootstrap carousels.
- Add Bootstrap cards to your website.
- Using Bootstrap navigation bars.
- The Fundamentals of Code
- Starting code with alerts and prompts.
- Variable naming in JS
- Working with strings and numbers
- Randomisation and logical operators
- Loops, collections and Conditionals.
- Functions and invocation patterns
- Discussion of ECMAScripts
- Learn to use JS Expressions, Operators, Statements andDeclarations
- Object-Oriented Programming
- JS Objects and Prototypes
- `This`, Scope and Closures
- Objects and Prototypes
- Refactoring and Debugging
Introduction to HTML
Introduction to HTML10:53
The Anatomy of HTML10:53
What we are building: HTML personal site02:53
HTML Broiler Plate16:54
How to structure text in HTML11:00
HTML Image Elements07:34
HTML Links and Anchor Tags11:57
Using Tables for Layouts02:16
HTML Table Code Challenge01:44
How to type Emoji’s00:00
HTML Table solution work through06:44
Publish your website06:48
Introduction to CSS
Introduction to CSS03:04
How to Debug CSS Code13:37
Anatomy of CSS Syntax00:00
Classes vs ID’s11:44
What will make stylised personal site04:57
What are Favicons03:47
The box model of website styling19:25
CSS Display Property15:11
CSS Static & Relative Positioning14:36
The Dark Art of centering elements with CSS09:03
Adding Contents to our website06:52
CSS fonts properties03:57
CSS Float & Clear15:13
Stylised personal website work through21:22