Adobe Illustrator for Graphic Designers
Are you frustrated trying to teach yourself Adobe Illustrator?! This course will quickly allow you to start getting paid for your Illustrator skills.
This course teaches how to use Adobe Illustrator to create Logo designs, graphic designs, visual identity designs, and digital illustrations. Whether you’re brand new to Illustrator, or have played around with it but need more guidance, this course will help you feel confident and comfortable using the industry-standard vector-based graphic application.
This course is designed for complete beginners, with practice files and fun projects to get you taking action. Throughout this Illustrator CC course, you’ll be designing your own real-world projects that are professional and inspire you to do even more!
What Will You Learn?
- Understand the Adobe Illustrator workspace and tools.
- Dive into creating your own shapes & lines.
- How to use the pen & curvature tool to improve your designs.
- How to advance your graphics with strokes, pencils & brushes.
- How to speed up your workflow with the shape builder tool.
- Mastering the art of creating an effective logo for a brand.
- Branding and visual identity concept.
- How to create awesome flyers using Freepik existing template.
- How to use effects and advanced techniques.
- Understand color and how to use it like a pro.
- How to create digital illustrations with ease.
- How to use Mesh tool to create popular brand products.
Adobe Illustrator for Graphic Designers Full Course